Due to the current situation we must unfortunately inform you that we have had to cancel our maintenance course planned for April. We are obliged to do so due to the official regulations, but of course we also see your and our health as a priority.
As it is not possible to predict how the national and international situation will develop in the coming weeks, we are not yet able to offer any concrete alternative dates. Our plan is to hold a German and an English language course in autumn. With your permission, we would be happy to keep you on our list of interested parties in order to keep you up to date on developments and plans. Of course, this will not result in any liabilities or costs. If you do not want your data to be reserved for this purpose, please let us know soonest.
For those who have registered for the course, one of the following courses of action should be taken:
Should you have already received an invoice for the course in April, and have paid the course fee, there are two options open to you:
- On request, we refund you 100% of the course fee.
- We retain the payment and guaranty you a place on the next available course. You will therefore not receive a new invoice.
Please let us know how you wish to proceed.
If you have received an invoice but have not yet paid the course fee: You need take no further action. The invoice will be credited by us and is therefore to be regarded as invalid.
Please note that we cannot offer compensation for travel or accommodation costs.
Should you have further queries regarding this, please do not hesitate to contact us. We thank you for your support and understanding and wish you all the best over this challenging time. Keep well!
Your AutoGyro Team